Title: Tatted Animals Author/Designer: Inga Madsen
Format/Publication Date: Booklet:2003
Publisher: Forlager Akacia, Denmark
Page Count: 32
Book Dimensions(ht. x w.): 8 1/4" x 5 3/4"
SUMMARY- The designs are crisp and easily identifiable with a good photo of each finished work. You'd better know how to read diagrams, though, because that's the form her instructions take without written back-up. Her tutorial upfront is above average demonstrating some advanced techniques used in her patterns, with clear photos of the work in progress as it builds. This is the fifth in a series of tatting books put out by this publisher.
In the same series:
1. 24 Snowflakes in Tatting, by Lene Bjorn
2. Tatted Handkerchiefs, by Kirstine Nikolajsen, Inge Lise Nikolajsen
3. Tatted Butterflies, by Adelheid Dangela
4. Tatted Bookmarks(Cross-shaped), by Lene Bjorn
5. Tatted Animals, by Inga Madsen
6. Tatted Easter Eggs, by Kirsten Wind Hansen
7. Tatted Doilies, by Iris Niebach
All contents of this site & copy; 2001-2012 Something Under the Bed®;
All Rights Reserved.