Title: Julestjerner i Orkis(24 Snowflakes in Tatting) Author/Designer: Lene Bjorn
Format/Publication Date: Booklet:2001
Publisher: Forlager Akacia, Denmark
Language(s): There are Danish and English versions of this book
Page Count: 32
Book Dimensions(ht. x w.): 8 1/4" x 5 3/4"
SUMMARY- The designs are crisp and beautiful with a good photo of each finished work. If you don't speak Danish, I recommend holding out for the English translation instead of the original, despite the inclusion of graphs. The graphs aren't all numbered so you know how many stitches between picots and joins, which is what I thought was the point of giving us graphs. This is the first in a series of tatting books put out by this publisher. Other than having to wait for the English version to arrive so I could figure out some of the graphs, I enjoyed tatting all of these for my snowflake sampler.
In the same series:
1. 24 Snowflakes in Tatting, by Lene Bjorn
2. Tatted Handkerchiefs, by Kirstine Nikolajsen, Inge Lise Nikolajsen
3. Tatted Butterflies, by Adelheid Dangela
4. Tatted Bookmarks(Cross-shaped), by Lene Bjorn
5. Tatted Animals, by Inga Madsen
6. Tatted Easter Eggs, by Kirsten Wind Hansen
7. Tatted Doilies, by Iris Niebach
All contents of this site & copy; 2001-2012 Something Under the Bed®;
All Rights Reserved.